Pain Management Group
North East London Foundation Trust, NELFT, Waltham Forest Talking Therapies IAPT are running an online 6 week programme about coping with ongoing physical pain.
Online sessions take place on Wednesdays at 1pm for 1 hour and 30 minutes
Coping with ongoing pain can be an isolating experience.
That's why Talking Therapies are running a 6 week programme, to help support you in understanding and managing pain differently, and improve your sense of wellbeing in a supportive group environment.
In this group you'll get to:
- Meet others who are going through similar challenges
- Develop coping strategies to manage low mood/anxieties
- Find ways to manage activities physically on a daily basis
- Make small healthy lifestyle changes, one bit at a time
- Know where to find further support with all the challenges that comes with a chronic pain condition
If you are interested, please contact Waltham Forest Talking Therapies using the details below, stating "pain management group".
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.