Appointments during the Covid-19 pandemic
We have closed our door to the practice in order to manage the number of people coming in and out of the practice. Please use the intercom at the front of the building to speak to a receptionist
- All GP face to face appointments have been suspended and replaced with telephone consultations.
- Requests can be made by calling the practice or via eConsult
- Childhood immunisations and injections will continue
- In the morning of the appointment patients will be called by the nurse, screening for symptoms to ensure it is safe to come to the surgery.
- We ask that patients do not arrive too early for their appointment to avoid crowds forming
- The self-check in screen has been turned off to reduce cross-contamination.
- When coming to the practice, patients are to press the buzzer at the front of the building to speak to a receptionist for further instructions.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.